- RSS Channel Showcase 3768698
- RSS Channel Showcase 2890410
- RSS Channel Showcase 9487210
- RSS Channel Showcase 6325571
Articles on this Page
- 10/26/15--21:03: _Whose Lives Matter?...
- 10/29/17--01:55: _Beware of the Ultras
- 11/12/17--00:34: _Confronting the Cre...
- 11/20/17--02:45: _The Aftermath of Abuse
- 11/26/17--03:30: _He Gave Peace a Chance
- 12/05/17--00:26: _My Son, the Lone So...
- 12/14/17--03:57: _Open Your Eyes
- 12/26/17--04:43: _The Quagmire of Man...
- 01/28/18--06:11: _The Ethical Indigni...
- 02/07/18--00:09: _When Pigs have Rings
- 03/15/18--00:09: _The Long, Shorter Path
- 03/30/18--00:05: _Speaking of Freedom
- 05/09/18--03:29: _Political Correctne...
- 05/14/18--03:02: _Jerusalem Day
- 05/28/18--05:36: _Don’t Forget to Rem...
- 06/29/18--01:28: _The Peril of Prejud...
- 08/12/18--01:00: _Don’t Become the St...
- 08/19/18--06:55: _The Cost of Indiffe...
- 08/23/18--23:59: _After We Fall
- 10/11/18--06:00: _The Appearance of P...
- 10/26/15--21:03: Whose Lives Matter? The Media on Israel and Ferguson
- 10/29/17--01:55: Beware of the Ultras
- 11/12/17--00:34: Confronting the Credibility Crisis
- 11/20/17--02:45: The Aftermath of Abuse
- 11/26/17--03:30: He Gave Peace a Chance
- 12/05/17--00:26: My Son, the Lone Soldier
- 12/14/17--03:57: Open Your Eyes
- 12/26/17--04:43: The Quagmire of Manipulation
- 01/28/18--06:11: The Ethical Indignity of Governmental Gridlock
- 02/07/18--00:09: When Pigs have Rings
- 03/15/18--00:09: The Long, Shorter Path
- 03/30/18--00:05: Speaking of Freedom
- 05/09/18--03:29: Political Correctness: The Lobotomy of the American Mind
- 05/14/18--03:02: Jerusalem Day
- 05/28/18--05:36: Don’t Forget to Remember
- 06/29/18--01:28: The Peril of Prejudice: How to be Wrong, even When you’re Right
- 08/12/18--01:00: Don’t Become the Stranger in the Mirror
- 08/19/18--06:55: The Cost of Indifference
- 08/23/18--23:59: After We Fall
- 10/11/18--06:00: The Appearance of Propriety
The Media is complicit in racial divides by providing hate-mongers like Sharpton & Zogby a platform.
For those who identify as observant Jews, as children of Torah, and as students of the sages, it is inexcusably perverse to embrace the tactics of the street in order to defend a lifestyle of spiritual and moral refinement.
WHO can we trust? WHO is telling the truth?
What effect do the proliferation of sex-scandals have on our culture? As with so many things, there’s good and there’s bad. The real question is: which outweighs the other?
The greatest impediment to peace is often the will to make peace. Like it or not, we have to share our world with others who see the world differently, who have their own desires and dreams, who believe themselves justified in demands that contradict our own.
People ask if I’m worried about my son, a lone soldier in the Israeli army. Most of them don’t understand my answer: "All in all, I think he’s safer than he’s ever been"
Look into the darkness, to search for the source of faithful illumination that can guide us along the path of spiritual integrity. The flames of the Chanukah menorah shine bright out of the deepest darkness, when the days are shortest and the cold of winter has descended.
Love him or hate him, you have to admire Donald Trump’s genius for manipulating the media. What’s even more impressive is the way he’s been beating them at their own game.
After a seemingly endless parade of financial, political, and sexual scandals, we finally arrived at the most ignominious one of all: this week’s government shutdown.
There is a reason why we say when in Rome, do as the Romans do. It’s not merely to avoid draconian penalties for what we consider minor offenses. It’s because good manners dictate that a guest shows respect for his host.
I propose a new adage based on a recent study: Depression is good for you. No, not that kind of depression. Economic depression – as in the Great Depression.
Beginning this Friday evening, we celebrate a revolution that changed the world 3330 years ago. Mankind awoke to a new reality as headlines around the world reported how a small and downtrodden people had thrown off the shackles of slavery and embarked on a mission of higher purpose.
Inevitably, the culture of thought-policing has affected college students the same way radar-equipped patrol cars affect traffic. Everyone slows downs and tries to blend in, determined not to take any chances
As long as we remember all Jerusalem stands for, we will carry her in our hearts and in our minds wherever we go, wherever we are
It’s downright shameful that most of us don’t give more than a passing thought to Memorial Day. What could be more important than remembering the principles of freedom and those who sacrificed to preserve it?
So let’s get this straight: the owner credits herself with heroism for making herself uncomfortable by asking Huckabee Sanders to leave thereby sparing her employees discomfort by refusing service to someone with whom they disagree.
Our phones and computers can be gateways to inexhaustible knowledge and wisdom. Too often, however, they are distractions from reality, blurring the lines between the world as it is and the world as we want it to be.
How progressive innovation gave rise to discord and vigilantism
The journey to success follows the path of moral courage.
What the Kavanaugh imbroglio teaches us about dignity and justice